A quick look at most webcam sites and the first thing you will notice is that most of them use English as the main language. The majority of the models tend to use English because most of the lucrative clients come from English speaking countries and also because English is widely spread out.
If you know a bit of English, you`ll be able to communicate with people from Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, parts of Asia and certain parts of Africa. You don’t even have to be fluent; as long as you are able to communicate the basic stuff effectively you are good to go.
Most of the people who learn English at a later stage in life usually have a heavy accent due to interference from their native language or what people prefer to call mother-tongue interference. Some clients hate such accents, but there are those who find it sexy and thus prefer overseas models.
Languages that models have to learn in order to survive in the camming industry
If you are a model who makes good money catering to clients from a specified geographical area using a language that you`re comfortable with, it is not mandatory that you learn other widespread languages. However, if you have ambitions of making it big on the global scene it is important to learn at least one of the following languages:
- English– This is the most commonly used language on the big webcam sites such as Chaturbate, LiveJasmin, ICamz among others. Such sites attract clients from all over the world, with English being the main means of communication. Most viewers will use English to chat with you on the chatroom which means that if you cannot understand what they are saying, you will end up losing potential lucrative clients.
- Spanish/Portuguese They may not be as big as English on the global scene, but will be enough to get you by. You will be marketable among clients from places such as Spain, Mexico, and South America. The South American region offers a big market for models and thus if your Spanish/Portuguese is on point, you`ll be smiling all the way to the bank.
- French This is yet another important language for webcam models. French is a very marketable language, and you will be able to connect with French speakers from all over the world. It is not as big compared to English but will be enough to attract a good number of clients.
If you are multilingual, the better it is for you because you will have a bigger market and more opportunities. Models who are not able to communicate using the common languages usually have a hard time in the camming industry and miss out on great earning opportunities such as fetishes, dominance, and other lucrative performances which require a bit of talking.
The only consolation is probably if you have unique physical features such as extremely big boobs, big booty and other features that mesmerize viewers and they are thus willing to pay just to see your body without too much talking.
Ready to start getting paid? Check out our Web Cam Secrets Guide To Make A Ton Of Money to get started
Do you want high-level training to really start making $700-$1000 a week? Check out the Uber Cam Star Training and get the training you deserve.
Additional InformationCheck out the top 8 most visited pages now to get all kinds of great information about becoming a model and furthering your career.
- How to Sell Your Snapchat Nudes for Money
- How to Get Paid by Sexting
- How Much Money do Chaturbate Models Make?
- Review: Extra Lunch Money
- Review: Make Money on Chaturbate
- Review: BongaCams for European Cam Models
- The Beginners Guide to Getting Paid Sexting
- How to Sell Skype Sex Shows
- vvchat 1 to 1 video messaging (Big earning potential)
- Chaturbate Sign Up
- BongaCams Sign Up
- LiveJasmin Sign Up
- iCamz Sign Up
- Internet Modeling Sign Up
- TextHer pays out $0.40 per message sent.
- ExtraLunchMoney pays out up to 65% of earnings.
- TalkToMe pays out 40% of what you earn.
- CamModelStore pays out 80% of what you earn.
- ModelCentro pays out 85% of what you earn.